Elk River Treatment Program provides adolescents with a secure, therapeutic setting that allows them to recover and discover a new path to healing and balance in their lives. Supervisors are responsible for the oversight, supervision, and guidance of the direct care staff at our 60 bed residential treatment program for boys and girls ages 12 - 18.
Supervisors are responsible for assisting the implementation of the behavior management system, the daily schedule, and safety of the program. Supervisors carry out all job responsibilities with fidelity and accountability to the Mission, Vision, Values, Guiding Principles, and Strategic Plan of Elk River Treatment Program. The ideal candidate has experience in residential treatment and supervision of teens with emotional, behavioral, psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
Qualifications: At least 2 years of experience in the treatment industry and one year supervisory experience. A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Services field is preferred. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supervision of the direct care staff
- Responsible for assisting in the training and supervision of direct care staff
- Promotes health, safety and confidentiality of individuals served
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation of the behavioral management system, daily schedule and supervision of residents
- Provides on-call and emergency response support