Camp Wayne for Girls, a seven week children's summer camp in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is presently looking for Ropes Directors who are enthusiastic individuals that love working with children to join our staff for this coming summer. Applicants must be sensitive to the needs of children, skilled with interpersonal communication and interested in personal growth.
We have both high and low ropes courses. Over the winter we installed a new high ropes Smartsnap system. We also have a state of the art climbing wall with three sides for all skill levels, as well as, an indoor wall for rainy days.
Ropes & Climbing Wall Director Qualifications:
- Experience leading Low & High Ropes Initiatives/Climbing & belaying. Ability to supervise Ropes Counselors. Awareness of safety procedures.
- Experience with and temperament for working with children.
- Available from approximately June 9th, 2017 to August 13, 2017.
- Salary: $2,000-$3500+ including room and board, commensurate with experience.
- Interest in becoming an integral part of our Key Staff with appropriate camp responsibilities.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm for Ropes & Climbing and all around camp fun!!!