Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch is located in the scenic Rocky Mountains near Estes Park, CO. We were established to provide experiential and social/emotional programming to students that are at risk of not graduating from high school. Our students visit us for 10 days in which they participate in a variety of fun and educational activities such as horseback riding and hiking and also complete lessons led by our programming staff. Students also learn a great deal as they help out on the ranch by assisting in the barn and kitchen, tasks for which they receive community service hours they need for graduating.
The Ranch Manager is an integral part of Pathways in Education. This position is responsible for managing the Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch. This position is full time, salaried w/benefits and lives off site.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day the ranch operations and departments.
- Manger the ranch operations department budgets.
- Evaluate staff performance and serve as contact person for problem resolution or guidance.
- Conduct in-service training programs and supervises new staff development.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Ability to train, direct and delegate responsibility to staff.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, exercising reasonable judgment, in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with minimal supervision.
- Supervisory or managerial skills.
- Ability to synergize with colleagues and corporate staff to manage and monitor the growth of the company.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem-solving skills, while maintaining courtesy, professionalism, and a customer service attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Education and experience requirements:
- Professional, mature and experienced working with a wide range of populations (experience with both youth and adult clients)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Supervisory experience at an organized camp.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Experience as a camp director/education experience strongly preferred
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 403B Plan with Employer Matching
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off