The American Youth Foundation – Merrowvista (www.ayf.com/merrowvista) is seeking a full time Adventure Trip Program Manager to oversee our Four Trails Program serving high school aged youth through cycle tour, backpacking, and canoe trips throughout the Northeast and Maritime Canada. Primary Responsibilities of the position include:
- Oversee all aspects of the Four Trails Camp program, including staff hiring, training, and supervision, program design and itineraries, logistical and safety management.
- Support the AYF mission of inspiring people to discover and develop their own, best self, practice living a balanced life, and to make a positive difference.
- Lead other program elements, including high ropes/climbing tower management, staff coaching, and/or facilitation for various assigned programs.
- Conduct safe programs, operating according to all program and risk management policies and procedures of AYF, the American Camp Association (ACA), and all pertinent local, state, federal or other regulatory agencies.
- Support the program director with maintaining and evaluating the safety and quality of programs.
Candidate should be a collaborative leader with 3+ years direct experience working with youth, supervising staff, and managing trip and travel programs. You can submit a resume and cover letter, and read the job description at ayf.com/merrowvista-jobs
This is a full-time, salaried, year-round position with benefits. Application deadline is November 30, 2017.