Raintree School is seeking an inspiring and enthusiastic pre school teacher who can confidently lead a class of young children and be part of a joyful team.
About the School
Raintree School is a progressive, independent school in Town & Country, MO on eleven beautiful acres of woodland. We are a community of dedicated, collaborative, and innovative teachers focused on sharing our progressive, social-constructivist model. The first and only Forest School in Missouri, Raintree is a leader on the cutting edge of experiential education and project-based learning.
Job Qualifications for Preschool Teacher, Lead Teacher
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood or elementary education
- Missouri teaching certificate
- 2 years of teaching experience
The ideal preschool teacher, lead teacher candidate will have:
- Reggio/constructivist training and/or experience
- Enthusiasm about the forest school model
- Master's degree in education or related field
- Change the world attitude ;-)
Compensation, benefits and other perks for preschool teacher, lead teacher:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Incentive programs
- Continuing education and professional development grants
- Employee discount program
- Convenient, in-house training
Visit www.raintreeschool.org for more information.