Camp Skylemar is in search of college students to teach outdoor skills this summer.
We seek a smart, fun, safe and dynamic individuals, who will inspire kids to love the outdoors. As an accredited camp, the Outdoor Skills Instructors will adhere to high standards established by the directors of Skylemar and the American Camping Association.
We are in search of an staff who:
- Has experience with camping, hiking and outdoor skills
- Shares our belief that nothing is more important than safety
- Is comfortable teaching all levels, from the fearful to the experienced
- Is a positive and supportive leader
Known for our outstanding staff and attention to the individual
child, Skylemar is a fantastic place to work. Dates: June 12-August
10. We provide, $2,300 - 2,700 salary range, housing, meals and travel
expenses. Camp Skylemar provides and covers the cost for all necessary
certifications and training. Including, lifeguard, cpr, first aid,
ropes course, archery, wilderness first aid and Maine trip leader
Skylemar, located in southern Maine, offers top-notch instruction and enjoyment in aquatics and land sports for 170 boys, ages 7-17. The setting is spectacular and well maintained, with 200 acres of fields and forest, Apply online www.skylemar.com/staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org.