Evoke Entrada is a leader in Wilderness Therapy for young adults and adolescents, located in Southern Utah. We are seeking a full-time experienced Registered Nurse (RN) and would prefer someone with experience in acute/urgent care as well as experience in psychotropic medications. This position will work cooperatively with our current Medical Director, while being self-motivated and comfortable working independently. Quality communication skills and decision making is required.
- Provide medical training and support through weekly presentations and being on-call for field instructors who provide direct care of participants
- Perform medical check-ups for participants in the backcountry
- Manage prescription medications for dispensing to participants
- Consult and distribute all appropriate medical information to necessary parties involved with participant’s treatment
- Work with the Admissions team and Medical Director to review and approve clients for admission medically
- Arrange necessary intake physicals and additional medical appointments for participants as needed
- Have a BA or BS, or equal training and experience in a related field
- RN or higher
- Quality communication and decision making skills
- Experience in a managerial, programmatic leadership role is helpful but not required.
- Experience in acute/urgent care and psychotropic medications
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible office hours.
- A company phone and computer.
- Paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K plan (after one year of employment with Evoke Entrada).
Please submit cover letter and resume to Katelyn BeVard, Program Director, at email@example.com