Evoke at Entrada is a leader in Wilderness Therapy for young adults and adolescents, located in Southern Utah. We are seeking a full-time experienced Registered Nurse (RN) and would prefer someone with experience in acute/urgent care as well as experience in psychotropic medications. This position will work cooperatively with our current Medical Director, but must be self-motivated and comfortable working independently. Effective communication skills and sound decision making is required.
· Provide medical training and support through weekly presentations and being on-call for field instructors who provide direct care of participants
· Perform medical check-ups for participants in the backcountry
· Manage prescription medications for dispensing to participants
· Consult and distribute all appropriate medical information to necessary parties involved with participant’s treatment
· Work with the Admissions team and Medical Director to review and approve clients for admission medically
· Arrange necessary intake physicals and additional medical appointments for participants as needed
- Have a BA or BS, or equal training or experience in a related field
- RN or higher
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- Experience in a managerial, programmatic leadership role helpful but not required.
- Experience in acute/urgent care and psychotropic medications preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible office hours.
- A company phone and computer.
- Paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K plan (after one year of employment with Evoke Entrada).