Manager - Experiential Learning
Location: Kohler, WI
The Manager - Experiential Learning serves as the overall business manager of the Kohler Experiential Learning Center and as the lead facilitator for program delivery. The Kohler Experiential Learning Center (KELC) offers team building and leadership development programs primarily, primarily to corporate teams. Our programs are based in the experiential learning model and utilize adventure, culinary, and problem-solving activities as well as personality assessments as tools for meeting the needs and goals of our clients.
- Design and facilitate high quality, experientially based team & leadership development programs for both internal and external client groups.
- Conduct client needs assessments, develop and customize programs to achieve client’s desired outcomes
- Design and facilitate activity progressions, reflections, and post program feedback to clients
- Ensure challenge course and equipment are inspected, maintained and meet/exceed all safety standards
- Lead the development of the strategic planning, financial planning for the KELC by partnering with Finance, Communications, Advertising
- Coordinate annual safety inspection with approved vendor to ensure challenge course and equipment meets industry standards
- Select, train, develop and manage staff, assign to program based on individual
- Drive overall sales revenue and net income financial goals of business
- Challenge course experience required; ACCT/CCM certification is desirable
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Organizational Development, Adult Education, Experiential Learning or related degree with supporting courses in team development, organizational consulting required.
- Certifications in Insights Discovery, EQ, & Strengthsfinder are a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a team development environment with a passion and energy for driving sales growth required.
- Must be an effective communicator with all levels of leadership.
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work occasional weekends to meet client needs is required.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.