High 5 is seeking a Challenge Course Assistant Installer to assist in the design, installation, inspection, maintenance, and repairs of both large and small challenge course projects. We are looking for a responsible, self-motivated person who is a team player and likes working in a creative, challenging environment. Applicant should have carpentry skills and be comfortable and competent working at height with technical rope systems. If you have these skills and are looking to work, travel and learn, High 5 Adventure would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in indoor/outdoor challenge course installation.
• Assist in inspection and repairs of challenge courses.
• Assist in customer service; inventory management.
• Working knowledge of adventure education and challenge course elements.
• The ability to acquire: OSHA 10, lift certification, CPR and First Aid.
• Strong organizational skills and systems thinking.
• Strong written and oral communication skills/computer skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional training.
• Flexibility to travel significantly, Monday through Friday, primarily within the Northeast.
• Willingness to live within a commutable distance to High 5.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and challenge course portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use CCS Installer as the subject line.