Our Program Services division is responsible for scheduling/delivering exceptional staff training programs, structural inspections and maintenance for challenge course programs throughout the country. This is a leadership position responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our Program Services division. Alpine Towers has been an industry leader in this category since 1989 and this is an exciting time to join the company to place your mark on its future growth and development. The best candidate is forward thinking, has a passion for managing teams, building processes, recruiting/training staff, monitoring industry trends, managing certifications, developing plans for tracking/improving annual revenue growth and delivering “best in class” service to our customers.
● A leader who motivates, inspires and gains commitment through a genuine understanding of staff and customer needs
● A vision for excellence and patience to see through the trees
● Strategic thinker with ability to generate creative solutions for addressing issues that may arise at a moments notice
● Ability to prioritize multiple projects and delegate tasks clearly
● Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and earn the confidence of staff and customer
● High level of emotional intelligence and positive outlook
● Dream Big + Know how to have fun + Get S*#t Done
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
● Create, implement and manage strategic plan to grow revenue in the department within the overall spirit of the company mission and vision
● Oversee the design and implementation of systems related to marketing, scheduling, CRM, logistics, expense management, field communication, budgeting and compliance that contributes to the wellbeing of our customers, our staff and our company
● Act as the primary point of contact with our customers for scheduling services and identifying areas of opportunity
● Manage the collection/editing of structural inspection reports, creation/delivery of training certificates and invoicing customers for services rendered
● Conduct an inspection report review with customers to answer questions and discuss any maintenance needs listed on the report
● Work directly with construction project manager to deliver estimates to customers for maintenance work and be proactive on scheduling services
● Ensure timely responses to RFPs for new projects and service contracts with local, state and federal government
● Manage the creation and delivery of service agreements
● Develop curriculum for staff trainings, update manuals, and maintain compliance with ACCT, ASTM, OSHA and other relevant governing bodies including the collection of proper documentation for trainers and inspectors
● Oversee and maintain good standing with our ACCT accreditation
● Manage, motivate and develop field staff by providing necessary tools/support that enhance their work with our customers and create efficiencies within the department
● Be an accountable leader who sets a standard for the department and voices challenges/solutions within leadership team
● Foster a positive culture with staff and customers
● Work directly with business manager to support accounts receivable/payable projections for the department and monitor collections for department
● Be a champion for positive energy at Alpine Towers.
● Provide input and participate in team meetings, orientations, policy evaluation, manuals, recruiting strategies, etc. as requested.
● Play an active role in the future development and growth of Alpine Towers.
● Be a leader in everything you do - hold yourself and teammates accountable to accomplishing the short and long term goals of Alpine Towers
● Maintain healthy lines of communication with management team.
● Provide consistent feedback to management about employee concerns as well as highlights.