Signature Research Inc. is a family owned, Georgia based, Challenge Course company serving clients throughout the United States, as well as internationally, since 1979. With offices in both Douglasville, GA and Redlands, CA our high paced business with a diverse client base is searching for additional installers to support the growth of our small business. This position requires a high attention to detail throughout many different aspects of our business, working ectly alongside the ANSI/ACCT inspectors and project managers. If you are hoping to make a ect impact in a fast growing organization serving in a complex roll please contact us.
Work as a productive team member whose primary responsibility is the installation and maintenance of challenge courses, aerial parks, zip lines, canopy tours and like projects. Perform a number of tasks on ground and at height following established safety protocols, design criteria, and construction practices. Must enjoy travel and working on the road with irregular hours.
• Capable of performing a range of common construction and carpentry tasks onsite and under the supervision of a Project Manager.
• Physically and mentally fit to work at height
• Read and understand basic drawings, instructions, details and specifications
• Clean driving record to allow for operation of company vehicles and leased equipment
• Able to work efficiently with a focus on quality
• Able to lift at a minimum of 75 pounds
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to traverse rough terrain
• Familiar with ACCT, ASTM, and other relevant standards
• Knowledge of basic ascension and rigging principles
• Knowledge of safe work practices including the use of hand tools and heavy machinery
• Familiar with basic tree work including limbing, brushing & pruning
• Salary will commensurate with experience
• Benefits include paid health insurance, paid personal time and a matching 401k up to 3%.
• Advanced skills and certification training available
• Meals and Lodgings Per Diem while traveling
• Additional benefits may be available
How to Apply / Contact
To apply, please submit a cover letter, detailed resume and 3 work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no calls. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and selected applicants will be contacted for further review.